Wrap a personal object with an original painting to create a new piece of art.
- Value is a subjective concept, not equal to price.
- Art Works can evolve becoming new artistic objects.
- Curiosity can destroy or enhance the perceived value if you unwrap the object to discover what’s inside.
- Paint a new art work on canvas or choose an existing one and take a picture of it.
- Choose the object you want to wrap and take a picture of it.
- Wrap the object with the original painting in a way that to unwrap it you should destroy the wrapping. Take a picture of the wrapped-up object.
- Several images of the wrapped object
- One image of the original painting
- Size, weight, location.
- Price of the painting plus subjective value of the wrapped object.
- Title for the “wrapped” piece.
- Your “wrapped” will be published as well as its characteristics and price, except the information about the hidden object.
- You accept to sell your “wrapped” to any LoP user who pay the total price of the piece.
LAST WRAPPED UPLOADED